In addition to the normal homeschooling and housework, the next two months include:
- 2 sets of out of town guests (this week & next)
- 3 girls in dance; recital in May with in-laws visiting
- 2 kids in piano
- 3 kids beginning soccer in April
- 1 son in Boy Scouts (which means a couple of weekend activities in addition to the weekly meetings)
- 1 husband who is Scout Patrol Committee Chair
- 4 kids' dentist appointments (I should probably schedule one for myself too)
- 1 daughter turning 8 on May 2, which necessitates the traditional 8 year old b-day slumber party
- Cincinnati Homeschool Convention with my beloved. Wanna come? Rumor has it Marshy & JenIG will be there too. You're jealous now, aren't you?
- Keeping a friend's 4 kids for a long-weekend
- Begining a new history co-op with another family
- Finishing up Zoology Co-op
- Coordinate & facilitate Inspiration Night for Homeschool Group
- Coordinate Easter/Spring Poetry Recital
- Celebrate Passover with friends and my mom and dad
- Easter (with my family)...we might be leading worship too, I'm not sure...
now this is the big one in case you stopped reading long ago...
are you paying attention?
- My beloved is PREACHING the next two Sundays at a church here in town!
That's it for now, unless I forgot something, which is highly probably. I'm sure we'll figure out how to squeeze something else in, like a camping trip, a couple of field trips and playdates, or something.
What about you? What's on your calendar?
Grace and Peace,