It sure was fun getting 60 friendly comments the other day. Even better than that is to get 9 encouraging comments from the best blogging buddies in the blogosphere! You ladies are fabulous! :)
My evening got worse
- burning bacon
- filling the house with smoke
- setting off all the smoke alarms
- forgetting to call my sister on her 30th b-day
- spilling milk all over myself & my couch
Before it got better
- getting the refrigerator cleaned out
- discovering that it was really Vanilla Caramel and not Hazelnut that had spilled, which made me so happy because Hazelnut is my favorite, and I was afraid I would never enjoy it again since the smell made me so sick!
- the girls finally finished cleaning their room!!!!
- letting them stay up late to watch Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? and Don't Forget the Lyrics
- having them put away the folded laundry with NO COMPLAINING!!!!
- hearing the girls say their bedtime prayers
- getting a reminder phone call from my other sister to call my b-day sister (in South Dakota)
- getting the girls out of bed and singing Happy Birthday on speaker phone
- putting the girls back to bed with NO COMPLAINING
- eating Oreos (only 3, not the whole bag!) while staying up past 1am watching a chick flick
- staying up until 2am on the computer reading some posts (here & here) that I really needed to read
- sleeping in until 11:30am this morning! :)
It's about to get even better, because Jill is on her way (with her 4 kids), and we get to have a big sleepover tonight! :)
I pray you all have a great weekend! Thanks again for your encouragement!
I love you much!
Grace and Peace,